Title: Office Administrator/Personal Assistant
EdValue.com is looking for an office administrator/personal assistant to join its high-energy team. Your day-to-day life will require the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously while working independently towards their completion. The expectation is that within 3 months you will become an indispensable resource to the team.
- Book-keeping/ basic accounting including handling claims and reimbursements, payroll and payment to vendors and suppliers;
- Liaising with our external accountants on all financial/accounting aspects of the Company’s operations;
- Filing of documents;
- Handling the administrative duties, including procurement, liaising with vendors and suppliers relating to the company's IT, stationery, office supplies, pantry supplies and cleaning needs;
- Handling the administrative duties of the Company’s events including ticketing, media liaison, front of house duties, procurement, liaison with suppliers and vendors, speakers and the operations team;
- Personal assistant duties to the director.
Skills and Qualifications:
- We are looking for a person that is passionate about education. The person should have first-rate communication, organisational, planning and administrative skills. Excellent spoken and written English and Chinese skills are essential. You must be able to work independently, manage tight deadlines and thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced and project based environment, always willing to go that extra mile to help, where and when needed. You must be mature, innovative and posses great initiative, creative problem solving skills, and a great sense of humour.
If you're keen to explore this very special opportunity with EdValue.com, please submit your resume, preferably as a Word Document to firstname.lastname@example.org.