In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to EdValue Pte Ltd. Your access to and use of all information on this website including purchase of our product/s is provided subject to the following terms and conditions. The information is intended for residents of Singapore only.
We reserve the right to amend this Notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
- Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us within the "Your Profile" area of the website.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to EdValue, at anytime without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- Our services are intended to be used by members within Singapore only.
Use of This Website
- EdValue authorizes you to view, download and print Site Content subject to the following conditions:
- you may only do so for your own personal and non-commercial use;
- you may not modify the Site Content;
- any displays or printouts of Site Content must be marked " Copyright 2012, EdValue Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.";
- neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you, but remains with EdValue, who owns full and complete title;
- you may not remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices that have been placed in the Site Content by EdValue;
- you may not use the website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity;
- you may not send, use or reuse any material that is illegal offensive abusive indecent defamatory obscene or menacing, in breach of copyright trademark confidence privacy or any other right, otherwise injurious to third parties, objectionable, consist of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, or any form of "spam";
- you may not reproduce, prepare derivative works from, distribute or display Site Content, except as provided herein.
- Except as expressly permitted above, copying, transmission, reproduction, republication, posting or redistribution of the Site Content or any portion thereof is strictly prohibited without the prior written permission of EdValue.
- EdValue.com grants you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to the homepage of www.edvalue.com as long as the link does not portray EdValue, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any EdValue logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written permission.
- To request permission, you may contact EdValue as follows:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- You represent and warrant that your use of Site Content will be consistent with this license and will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract or legal duty to any other parties, or violate any applicable law. You expressly agree to indemnify EdValue against any liability to any person arising out of your use of Site Content not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Use of Services
- In consideration of your use of Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of the Singapore or other applicable jurisdiction. If you do not meet the above legal age, please do not use the Service.
- In order to access certain Service, you may be required to provide current, accurate identification, contact, and other information as part of the registration process and/or continued used of the Service offered by EdValue and its subsidiaries or affiliated companies.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are exclusive of GST. We endeavour to ensure that our price list is current. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time. If you have placed an order, we reserve the right to cancel your order should our prices change.
Use of chat rooms, bulletin boards and other communication forums
- The EdValue web site may contain and allow its users to post reviews of their education and enrichment centres experiences, as well as general postings of messages in chat rooms, bulletin boards or other forums. If EdValue provides such services, you expressly agree to use such services only to send messages and material that are appropriate and that are related to the topic of the particular forum. EdValue does not edit or control the information or materials posted to or distributed through any chat rooms, bulletin boards or other communications forums, will not be in any way responsible or liable for such information or materials and claims no proprietary rights of any kind arising from the posting or distribution of information or material in such forums. You acknowledge that you (and not EdValue) are solely responsible for whatever material (including but not limited to reviews, photos, comments and/or any other data) you submit on this website, and you have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright.
- Registered users of the EdValue site may post reviews, comments and other content, sent communication, submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, breach of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, otherwise injurious to third parties, objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation or any form of "spam". You agree not to post or distribute any information or material that is copyrighted by any third party without the express written consent of such party, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless EdValue from any claim arising out of or relating to your violation of this provision.
- By posting a review or via any other use of the EdValue website, you hereby agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify EdValue, operated by EdValue Private Limited, from and against any liability, obligation, claim, demand, action, proceedings, suit, cost, loss, judgment, damage or expense (including legal fees and expenses on a full indemnity basis) that EdValue Private Limited may suffer as a result of or arising out of or in connection with: (a) the content of the postings, or (b) any other use of the EdValue website.
- EdValue nevertheless reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to remove without notice any contents of any such forum. By posting, distributing or any other use of information or material (including but not limited to reviews, photos, comments and/or any other data) through such forums on the EdValue website, you expressly abandon any and all proprietary rights you may have in such information or material, and such information or material may be freely used, reproduced, modified, adapted, published, translated, displayed, copied and distributed, throughout the world in any medium and in any form, by others (including but not limited to EdValue) without your permission.
- By submitting your reviews, photos and/or recommendations to EdValue, you agree to grant EdValue Private Limited the rights to use the image on EdValue and its partner websites and/or publications.
- We strive to ensure that our products are described as accurately as possible on our website, however we do not warrant that the description is accurate. Where we become aware of any misdescription, we reserve the right to correct any error or omission.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to purchase through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We supply and despatch our products to customers within Singapore only.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current however we give no undertaking as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in Singapore Dollars (SGD) and are exclusive of GST. Our price list can be accessed from our home page and we reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Packaging and postage is an additional charge, calculated at time of purchase.
- When you order from us, we require you to provide your name, address for delivery, your email address, telephone contact and credit card details. We undertake to take due care with this information; however in providing us with such information you accept that we are not liable for its misuse due to error in transmission or virus or malware.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within Seven (7) days. If we have not responded to you within Seven (7) days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give reasons for rejecting your offer to purchase however the most likely reason for rejecting your offer will be that we do not currently have that product in stock.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel that order even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending.
- Delivery of your ordered product/s will be as set out on our website. Title in the goods passes to you when we have received payment. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you when we despatch the goods.
Order Cancellation Due To Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price or with incorrect descriptive information or image due to typographical error or similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel a transaction. Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition. If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase including packaging and postage charges.
Advertisments and Promotions
- EdValue runs advertisements and promotions. By using EdValue you agree that EdValue has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by EdValue is subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that EdValue shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
Hyperlinks to Third Party Sites
- This web site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of EdValue, and EdValue is not responsible for the contents of any linked site. EdValue provides these links as a convenience, and a link does not imply endorsement of, sponsorship of or affiliation with the linked site by EdValue. Linked sites are owned and operated by independent retailers or service providers, and therefore, EdValue cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with their products, services or business practices. EdValue makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained in any such site. You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties.
- Your linking to any other websites is at your own risk. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, that you may not rely on said Content, and that under no circumstances will EdValue be liable, directly or indirectly, in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, goods or Services available on or through any such site.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
- All trade marks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (called “Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- We do not fully control, and is not responsible for content made available through the Service. Any content that we gathers are from advertisers or based on algorithm that’s believed to be reliable, but no assurance can be given that this content is accurate, complete or current. We do not assume responsibility of errors or omissions or warrant the accuracy of this content.
- Whilst we have taken all due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition is limited to the supply of the goods and/or services again or payment of the costs of having those goods and/or services supplied again.
- We accept no liability for any loss whatsoever including consequential loss suffered by you arising from services and/or product/s we have supplied.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- If a Force Majeure event causing delay continues for more than Fourteen (14) days, we may terminate this Agreement by giving at least Seven (7) days Notice to you. “Force Majeure” means any act, circumstance or omission over which we could not reasonably have exercised control.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Singapore and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.